BOPP Woven Plastic Sacks
A BOPP woven and laminated sack is now available from Forum Packaging.
This product is manufactured at our plant in Horncastle and is not imported from Turkey or the Far East. There are no extended lead times, or significant capital outlays in large minimum shipping quantities – a situation we know our customers will benefit from.
- White base material BOPP laminated – a sewn closure with a gusset or non-gusset construction
- Sewn closure – BOPP woven laminate in white or multi-coloured paper crepe finishes
- Handles available – in a multi coloured range for pack weights up to 10kg
- Wide range of material widths available – maximum 1490mm deckle to 470mm deckle
- Banded in packs of 20 for ease of handling
- Printing in up to 8 colours using water based inks and varnishes
- Matt or gloss varnishes available
- Order quantities from 5,000 units per design
- Artwork process exactly the same as your paper sack requirements – Forum Design managed process
- Stock holding available
- UK Technical support for product performance and development
- Manufactured in our UK based BRC and ISO14001 approved factory using solar energy
We can provide extremely competitive lead times of 8 weeks, from order to delivery, and order quantities starting at 5,000 units per design.
You can order your BOPP woven sacks at the same time as your paper sack requirements and you will receive the same great service levels from our team, knowing that the product is manufactured and managed in the UK.
Markets we work with
" Forum is an established business with a long tradition but we are determined to continually look to the future and develop our technology and our staff. "
Martin Pagram - Site Manager