All our specialist sacks each have something a little bit extra to offer than the standard product. They have been developed to help with improved product visualisation for the consumer, improve shelf life of a finished product, help with improving palletisation, or improve shelf presence in store. Each one delivers something unique that has an important positive impact further down the supply chain for both our customer and the consumer.
- Stitched sacks with a plastic window
- Stitched sacks with a plastic window and a handle
- Stitched sacks with a mesh window
- Stitched sacks with a mesh window and a handle
- Stitched sacks with a cuffed hand inserted plastic liner
- Rolled bottom sacks with a plastic window
- Pinch bottom sacks with an integrated heat sealed liner
- Hybrid pinch/block bottom sacks
- Valve or block bottom sacks with integrated end cap
All the individual specialist sacks listed above all required just a little bit more innovation from Forum. We developed and successfully put into production all of the products listed to ensure we met customer and consumer needs.
If you want to discuss a particular challenge for your paper sacks, then give Forum a call and see if we can help with something that might be just a little bit different.
Markets we work with
" We are proud of our team at Forum Packaging for their commitment and determination to help the company develop and grow. "
Jo Topley - HR Manager